DUFFEL BAG INFORMATION
Rules and Regs that you need to know!
Calling all service members, veterans and military families throughout our community!
Post 302 invites you to visit our Post (636 W. Front Street #1100) from 2pm-3:00pm, for our Duffel Bag Program.
We have a variety of merchandise to give away, including apparel, housewares, toys, pet food and supplies, seasonal items, etc, all free of charge! Quantities and selections will vary.
* The documentation you will need to bring. Govt ID, and or DD214
* In order for us to provide an efficient process, we ask that people NOT wait in line up prior to 2pm.
* We strongly encourage attendees to wear face masks while in the building and to maintain social distancing between families.
* Please Only Bring Grocery Reusable Style Bags.
* PLEASE DO NOT Use/Bring any type of TRASH Bags to carry items.
* Please stay in Line as you come in and do not cut in front of others.
* We are availble to assist you if you need help carrying items out.