Duffle Bag Distribution
|« Back to calendar||« Previous Event | Next Event »|
Monthly on the second Sunday
1601 South IH 35, Suite 330, Round Rock, TX 78664 (map)
One goal of The Richard A. Oman American Legion Post 302 of Hutto is to seek improvements in quality of life issues for our entire military family.
To provide a variety of dining room, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom items, free of charge, to service members, veterans and their families.
- Provide documentation* of status:
- Currently serving in the U.S. Armed Forces (Active Duty, Reserves, Guard); or
- Honorably discharged veteran of the U.S Armed Forces (Active Duty, Reserves, Guard); or
- Dependent of current service member or honorably discharged veteran.
- Reside or work within a 50-mile radius of Hutto, TX 78634
*Documentation includes, but not limited to: U.S. military ID; DD Form 214; current veterans organization membership card such as The American Legion or VFW; state-issued veteran-designated ID card, VA ID card
- Clients will receive one program card, per household, upon registration.
- Registration will take place at the distribution location: 1601 South IH 35, Suite 330, Round Rock, TX 78664 (adjacent to the Veterans Connection Thrift Store).
- Distribution of goods will take place on the second Sunday of each month, with the exception of May, 2015. Goods will be distributed between 1pm-4pm, unless all items have been distributed sooner. Distribution dates are:
- Aug. 10, 2014
- Sept. 14, 2014
- Oct. 12, 2014
- Nov. 9, 2014
- Dec. 14, 2014
- Jan. 11, 2015
- Feb. 8, 2015
- Mar. 8, 2015
- Apr. 12, 2015
- May 17, 2015 (3rd Sunday of the Month)
- Jun. 14, 2015
- Goods include clearance, display, seasonal and returned items.
- In order to provide services to as many military families as possible, clients will be asked to take what they need and use what they take. The Post reserves the right to limit quantities on an as needed basis.